What is IPL all about?DLF IPL,Indian Premeire League,is a twenty-20 cricket tournament created by BCCI.It was
first commenced on 18th April 2008 and thr trophy was conquered by Rajasthan Royals at
DY Patil Stadium,Navi Mumbai.
IPL should follow few rules:
1. Each team should contain 16 players along with a physio & a coach.
2. A minimum of 4 local players must be included in each team.
3. Maximum 8 players in the team and maximum 4 should be in playing XI list.
4. Minimum of 4 players from BCCI under-22 pool in each team.
Teams participating in IPL 2009:
1. Bangalore Royal Challengers
2. Chennai Super Kings
3. Mumbai Indians
4. Rajasthan Royals
5. Delhi Daredevils
6. Kings XI Punjab
7. Deccan Chargers
8. Kolkata Knight Riders
Bangalore Royal Challengers:
Bangalore Royal Challengers is one of the strongest teams in IPL.It is owned by Vijay Malya
with CEO Charu Sharma and advisor Martin Crowe.
List of players in Bangalore Royal Challengers team 2009 are below
Though Bangalore team didn't performed well in IPL 2008 but its fans have lots of hopes this
Watch out more on IPL latest updates here!!